offers the reader an overview of the subject area, as well as an in-depth text on the advanced signal processing involved. The edited book benefits the reader by providing such a wealth of information in one place, defines the current state of the art and, lastly, encourages further work on this topic by offering open research questions to exercise the curiosity of the reader. It is suitable for students at masters and doctoral level, as well as established researchers.
More information can be found on the Springer website.
Table of Content
- Models, Measurement and Evaluation
- Speech Dereverberation Using Statistical Reverberation Models
- Dereverberation Using LPC-based Approaches
- Multi-Microphone Speech Dereverberation Using Eigen-decomposition
- Adaptive Blind Multichannel System Identification
- Subband Inversion of Multichannel Acoustic Systems
- Bayesian Single Channel Blind Dereverberation of Speech from a Moving Talker
- Inverse Filtering for Speech Dereverberation Without the Use of Room Acoustics Information
- TRINICON for Dereverberation of Speech and Audio Signals.
About the Editors